- Launch the product via 1-Click.
- Use ssh to login using your EC2 keypair that you setup the instance with.
- Sign in using the following username: ubuntu
- An example to connect to the instance will be `ssh -i key.private ubuntu@ip`
- All keys are stored within your home directory at /home/ubuntu within the .ssh directory.
- You are responsible for rotating your ssh keys on a regular basis. To perform this 1. Copy the ssh key into the machine using your old key scp -i sshkey ubuntu@ip:~/.ssh/authorized_keys 2. Now use the new key to login with ssh
- As the image is provided as is it is up to you to launch the configuration with encryption enabled.
- root can only be accessed via sudo.
opsZero offers pre-sales, installation and support services for this product. For more information on these services or any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "Nixtune Support".